Thursday, 20 December 2012

Dismounted BUF/Yeomanry Cavalry


Here is a WIP of the dismounted Cav. They're finished and hopefully in Darren's paint stained hands as I type.

I know some of you will complain that there are only 3 in each pack but please understand, this is purely a pragmatic business decision. Most people will only buy one unit so sales tend to be low for things like this (as in character figures), but myself and GB have to cover the same costs for production. Hope you can all understand this.

As its almost time to get out the food and drink, I'd like to wish all my customers (and in most cases, friends) a very merry Yuletide and a prosperous and peaceful New Year.

Bill  

7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Bill and to your family. May 2013 be a great year for all of us.

    Cheers,

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look wonderful mate and as soon as they are on sale I will be getting them. Actually I can see many uses for these especially as cadets and a like. Are you planning on doing dismounted versions of your Great War British Cavalry too?

    Anyway have a great Christmas mate and your loved one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely minis! Bags of character.

    Simon

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful sculpts Bill, as are all your range of figures.
    Merry Christmas,
    Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bill,

    Now that your GNW line is almost complete will you be making any Saxons or other nations that fought in the GNW?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure tbh. Other projects are on the go so it won't be for a while if I do.

    ReplyDelete